1. You name your model horses.
2. Your model horses not only have formal "show" names, but also "barn"names. Barns names may have nothing to do with the horse's formal name.
3. You know your buddy's models by sight.
4. You know your buddy's models by name.
5. You spot a particular model at a show and think to yourself "Oh! So and so must be here, I didn't see them yet..."
6. You know the names of models owned by people who you can name, but don't really know that well.
7. You have no idea who owns Heza Rusty Zipper ("Zeke") but you could pick the model out of a crowd no problem.